Subject: Re: Lightwave: graphics card & flier
From: Calvin Chu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 1994 05:01:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 14 Jul 1994, Steven Davis wrote:

> > ps.  Allen.. Will there be an update for ScreamNet anytime soon.. the
> >      software is sooooo MOODY!
> 
> ahh Mark, you already have ScreamerNet?   When will Allen release this to
> the masses.  I have access to over 50 Pentium machines, ranging from 66mhz
> to Twin 90mhz machines, and I`ve made a space on my desk at work to bring in
> my Toaster for Weekend Rendering. :)  All I need is to get hold of of the 
> Screamer software, and then I`ll be well set up, not bad for a hobbyist. ;)
> I`m just waiting to buy ScreamerNET.  <sigh!>

Don't forget about multiple machine licensing fees.. ;-)  I suspect 
running 50 copies will cost $$$.   

 o/ \o/  o  <o   o  o   o Mi dispiace, ma non parlo italiano. :-) 
<|   |  /|\  |> <|><|> <|\ Ciao ragazzi! :-)   [email-masked]	
/|  / \  /| / \ //  \\ / \  L'universita' di Michigan! Forza blu!!!!!!!!!!!!
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Finger for PGP Public Key Block and Fingerprint